Don’t just reinvent your marketing tactics in 2017. Instead, optimize the efforts that will work best for you and your brand initiatives. What tactics will reach your target audience the best? Read our latest post to find out.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Compelling UX Design: Who’s Doing it Right
- Desktop vs. Mobile: Three Key Website Design Differences
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How to Drive Revenue in 2017 With Intelligent Marketing
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
- SEO Tactics: The Guide to Today’s On-Page Quality Content
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing: Best Twitter Campaigns of Halloween 2016
- Instagram Stories V Snapchat Stories: What’s Best For Your Brand?
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
Alhan’s Latest Blog Posts
Your mobile marketing strategy has to be more than a rehash of your desktop efforts. If you’d like to tap into to this massive market, here are some tips that will help you get started!
The Google Trusted Store Badge has been shown to increase conversion rates by over 9% in some cases. This is a quick overview of how to get started with the Google-powered trust badge.
This is a post for any HTML coder or back-end developer who wants to know what it is that they should know about SEO. On-site SEO requires more than just an SEO expert. It’s a team effort.
Google Website Optimizer will no longer be available after August 1st. In its place will be Content Experiments, a new section within Google Analytics. Being integrated with GA means that the tool is much more dumbed down (and it is), but it also means that A/B testing has just become ~70% more accessible to the world… and that is sweet.
The best way to increase website conversion rates is to figure out how to reduce visitor bounces and abandons. While this may seem like a tricky equation to solve, following a few basic steps can help improve your online ROI right away.