Facebook recently announced the addition of video on Instagram! Read on to find out how these new developments provide new advantages and options for users in the world of short-form video.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Compelling UX Design: Who’s Doing it Right
- Desktop vs. Mobile: Three Key Website Design Differences
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How to Drive Revenue in 2017 With Intelligent Marketing
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
- SEO Tactics: The Guide to Today’s On-Page Quality Content
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing: Best Twitter Campaigns of Halloween 2016
- Instagram Stories V Snapchat Stories: What’s Best For Your Brand?
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
Gary J.’s Latest Blog Posts
Whether you’re advocating for an idea, a product or service, or any type of brand message, the content that you create, coupled with the context in which is put, leads all of the conversations you’re trying to create.
But is content truly king? Read this post to find out.
Best practices for marketing are constantly evolving. Stay up to date with 10 recent, significant shifts in marketing from this year’s Econsultancy JUMP Conference.
Instagram’s Web interface may well change the way we view digital and social in the future. Read this post and learn how.