Facebook recently announced the addition of video on Instagram! Read on to find out how these new developments provide new advantages and options for users in the world of short-form video.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Long Live You: A Non-Profit Omni-channel Marketing Campaign
- Information Architecture Process: How to Create the Best UX
- 8 Trust Factors to Help Build a Website and Convert Users
- 10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- How To Find Social Media Influencers and Build Engagement
- Optimizing Your Blog: 10 Best Practices for Technical SEO
- How to Use Link Analysis Tools to Improve Search Ranking
- 1 Hour SEO Audit Challenge: Cadbury
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Creating a Successful Social Media Contest for Your Brand
- Social Media Ad Strategy: Which Imagery Has Best Results?
- How To Optimize Email for Mobile Devices: Design and Content
- Valentine’s Day Email Marketing: Our Favorite Campaigns
- B2B Marketing Trends 2016: B2B Marketing Ideas for the Future
- March Madness: How Fans Engage With College Teams Online
- Mobile Marketing Trends 2016: 5 Strategies for the New Year
- The Complete Guide to Mobile App UX Design and Development
- Best Design Websites: Where Our Team Looks for Inspiration
- Online and Offline Design Ideas: Creating A Consistent Brand
- 10 Social Media Tools to Improve Your Marketing Strategy
Gary J.’s Latest Blog Posts
Whether you’re advocating for an idea, a product or service, or any type of brand message, the content that you create, coupled with the context in which is put, leads all of the conversations you’re trying to create.
But is content truly king? Read this post to find out.
Best practices for marketing are constantly evolving. Stay up to date with 10 recent, significant shifts in marketing from this year’s Econsultancy JUMP Conference.
Instagram’s Web interface may well change the way we view digital and social in the future. Read this post and learn how.