It’s not often 111 million people turn their attention to the same thing, but come Sunday a good chunk of America will tune in and watch the New York Giants smack down the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl for the second time in four years.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Compelling UX Design: Who’s Doing it Right
- Desktop vs. Mobile: Three Key Website Design Differences
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How to Drive Revenue in 2017 With Intelligent Marketing
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
- SEO Tactics: The Guide to Today’s On-Page Quality Content
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing: Best Twitter Campaigns of Halloween 2016
- Instagram Stories V Snapchat Stories: What’s Best For Your Brand?
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
A NY Giants fan with a background in journalism, Liz specializes in content creation for BFM clients. A secret Diet Sunkist addict, she has a natural knack for enticing friends (and coworkers) out for impromptu dance parties. Resistance is futile.
Liz’s Latest Blog Posts
A scant three months after Apple released its iPhone 4S, the debate over how the device’s speech –recognition personal assistant, AKA Siri, will change search is in full effect.
Get the latest on Digital Trends Subscribe to Our Newsletter