It’s not often 111 million people turn their attention to the same thing, but come Sunday a good chunk of America will tune in and watch the New York Giants smack down the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl for the second time in four years.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Website Redesigns: Questions to Ask Before Getting Started
- B2C Logo Redesigns: Another Look at Company Rebranding
- 8 Trust Factors to Help Build a Website and Convert Users
- 10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- How To Find Social Media Influencers and Build Engagement
- Optimizing Your Blog: 10 Best Practices for Technical SEO
- How to Use Link Analysis Tools to Improve Search Ranking
- 1 Hour SEO Audit Challenge: Cadbury
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Creating a Successful Social Media Contest for Your Brand
- Social Media Ad Strategy: Which Imagery Has Best Results?
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Best Digital Marketing Newsletters You Should Subscribe To
- Brands With The Best Email Marketing Campaigns: Summer 2016
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- March Madness: How Fans Engage With College Teams Online
- Mobile Marketing Trends 2016: 5 Strategies for the New Year
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
- UX Design Trends: How to Create A Website That Performs
- Best Design Websites: Where Our Team Looks for Inspiration
A NY Giants fan with a background in journalism, Liz specializes in content creation for BFM clients. A secret Diet Sunkist addict, she has a natural knack for enticing friends (and coworkers) out for impromptu dance parties. Resistance is futile.
Liz’s Latest Blog Posts
A scant three months after Apple released its iPhone 4S, the debate over how the device’s speech –recognition personal assistant, AKA Siri, will change search is in full effect.
Get the latest on Digital Trends Subscribe to Our Newsletter