When Cannes released the winners of the World’s Best Ads and Commercials for 2012-2013, I took a closer look to see what I could apply to the online content I create for my clients. Read more for some of the most important takeaways.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- B2C Logo Redesigns: Another Look at Company Rebranding
- Information Architecture: Designing for Search Patterns
- 8 Trust Factors to Help Build a Website and Convert Users
- 10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- How To Find Social Media Influencers and Build Engagement
- Optimizing Your Blog: 10 Best Practices for Technical SEO
- How to Use Link Analysis Tools to Improve Search Ranking
- 1 Hour SEO Audit Challenge: Cadbury
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Creating a Successful Social Media Contest for Your Brand
- Social Media Ad Strategy: Which Imagery Has Best Results?
- Best Digital Marketing Newsletters You Should Subscribe To
- Brands With The Best Email Marketing Campaigns: Summer 2016
- How To Optimize Email for Mobile Devices: Design and Content
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- March Madness: How Fans Engage With College Teams Online
- Mobile Marketing Trends 2016: 5 Strategies for the New Year
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
- UX Design Trends: How to Create A Website That Performs
- Best Design Websites: Where Our Team Looks for Inspiration
A professionally trained musician with a knack for making guacamole, Stephanie is a marketing specialist with skills in copy writing, SEO, and Google wizardry. With Texas as her home state, TexMex is not just a cuisine, it’s a lifestyle. If she had her way, all of life would be filtered through an Excel spreadsheet.
Stephanie’s Latest Blog Posts
Content is taking over the world and it is more important than ever to have a strong content campaign as a part of your digital strategy. Read on to learn how to get started with content marketing.
Get the latest on Digital Trends Subscribe to Our Newsletter