When Cannes released the winners of the World’s Best Ads and Commercials for 2012-2013, I took a closer look to see what I could apply to the online content I create for my clients. Read more for some of the most important takeaways.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Compelling UX Design: Who’s Doing it Right
- Desktop vs. Mobile: Three Key Website Design Differences
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How to Drive Revenue in 2017 With Intelligent Marketing
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
- SEO Tactics: The Guide to Today’s On-Page Quality Content
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing: Best Twitter Campaigns of Halloween 2016
- Instagram Stories V Snapchat Stories: What’s Best For Your Brand?
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
A professionally trained musician with a knack for making guacamole, Stephanie is a marketing specialist with skills in copy writing, SEO, and Google wizardry. With Texas as her home state, TexMex is not just a cuisine, it’s a lifestyle. If she had her way, all of life would be filtered through an Excel spreadsheet.
Stephanie’s Latest Blog Posts
Content is taking over the world and it is more important than ever to have a strong content campaign as a part of your digital strategy. Read on to learn how to get started with content marketing.
Get the latest on Digital Trends Subscribe to Our Newsletter