The third seminar in Blue Fountain Media’s Expert Series took place on Tuesday, May 21st. Read this post to get a recap of the event’s highlights including photos and presentation slides.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Website Redesigns: Questions to Ask Before Getting Started
- B2C Logo Redesigns: Another Look at Company Rebranding
- 8 Trust Factors to Help Build a Website and Convert Users
- 10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- How To Find Social Media Influencers and Build Engagement
- Optimizing Your Blog: 10 Best Practices for Technical SEO
- How to Use Link Analysis Tools to Improve Search Ranking
- 1 Hour SEO Audit Challenge: Cadbury
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Creating a Successful Social Media Contest for Your Brand
- Social Media Ad Strategy: Which Imagery Has Best Results?
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Best Digital Marketing Newsletters You Should Subscribe To
- Brands With The Best Email Marketing Campaigns: Summer 2016
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- March Madness: How Fans Engage With College Teams Online
- Mobile Marketing Trends 2016: 5 Strategies for the New Year
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
- UX Design Trends: How to Create A Website That Performs
- Best Design Websites: Where Our Team Looks for Inspiration
Thom’s Latest Blog Posts
On February 13th, Blue Fountain Media hosted its second seminar of the BFM Expert series at the Gansevoort Hotel on Park Avenue. The seminar, entitled “Targeting Your Ideal Customer”, included a keynote address from …
The first step to hosting a great webinar is making sure people actually register and attend. Learn how to create a decent webinar signup page with these 10 steps.
On November 20th, the BFM Experts Series was held at the Ganservoort Hotel on Park Ave, where Blue Fountain Media team members presented 3 hot topics in digital marketing with a keynote by former …
Email remarketing can draw users who leave your website without converting back to complete what they had started, take some other action, or simply keep them engaged with your business. If you want to learn more about tapping into this valuable group of potential customers, read this post!
With nearly 40% of email opens taking place on a mobile device it has never been more apparent to marketers that they must adapt and optimize their email marketing campaigns for mobile use. Read this post and learn how to do it!
If you’re an email marketer not currently subscribed to receive content from the top email marketing services, you have some catching up to do. Lucky for you, this post will get you started on the right path.
The extremely limited attention span of email recipients requires email marketers to take extra measures when it comes to grabbing user focus. How will you stand out above the fray? Check out these proven methods to increase click and conversion rates.