The third seminar in Blue Fountain Media’s Expert Series took place on Tuesday, May 21st. Read this post to get a recap of the event’s highlights including photos and presentation slides.
& DevMost Popular
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Compelling UX Design: Who’s Doing it Right
- Desktop vs. Mobile: Three Key Website Design Differences
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How to Drive Revenue in 2017 With Intelligent Marketing
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
- SEO Tactics: The Guide to Today’s On-Page Quality Content
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing: Best Twitter Campaigns of Halloween 2016
- Instagram Stories V Snapchat Stories: What’s Best For Your Brand?
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Effective Content Strategy
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
- The 2016 Summer Reading List for Digital Marketers
Thom’s Latest Blog Posts
On February 13th, Blue Fountain Media hosted its second seminar of the BFM Expert series at the Gansevoort Hotel on Park Avenue. The seminar, entitled “Targeting Your Ideal Customer”, included a keynote address from …
The first step to hosting a great webinar is making sure people actually register and attend. Learn how to create a decent webinar signup page with these 10 steps.
On November 20th, the BFM Experts Series was held at the Ganservoort Hotel on Park Ave, where Blue Fountain Media team members presented 3 hot topics in digital marketing with a keynote by former …
Email remarketing can draw users who leave your website without converting back to complete what they had started, take some other action, or simply keep them engaged with your business. If you want to learn more about tapping into this valuable group of potential customers, read this post!
With nearly 40% of email opens taking place on a mobile device it has never been more apparent to marketers that they must adapt and optimize their email marketing campaigns for mobile use. Read this post and learn how to do it!
If you’re an email marketer not currently subscribed to receive content from the top email marketing services, you have some catching up to do. Lucky for you, this post will get you started on the right path.
The extremely limited attention span of email recipients requires email marketers to take extra measures when it comes to grabbing user focus. How will you stand out above the fray? Check out these proven methods to increase click and conversion rates.