Digital Account Director
The Account Director's role is to build and maintain both client and company relationships by acting as a liaison between the customer and the internal teams, planning and executing quality work, identifying upsell opportunities, and inspiring your clients, colleagues and teammates thus making certain of the timely delivery of our solutions in accordance to customer needs.
- 5+ years account management experience
- 1-2 years working on the agency side
- Knowledge of working with CMS platforms like Wordpress and Magento
- A proven track record of success in growing client accounts
- Driven, flexible, and team-oriented work ethic
- A background in managing interactive projects (UID, creative design, web development, SEO, EM, and MM etc.)
- A keen eye in identifying opportunities to grow clients’ business online
- Able to manage multiple projects and upsell web design and online marketing services
- Confidence in overseeing all phases of project discovery, design, production and launch
- Leadership in collaborating with internal team to find custom solutions based on client needs
- Clear articulated strategic vision and ability to remain in budget and scope
- Able to maintain strong client relationships with complete understanding of business needs
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.