Blue Fountain Media is looking for an Information Architect with demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions. The ideal candidate has a proficient understanding of how to use SEO and social media marketing features to increase the marketing potential of sites and is comfortable working in a collaborative environment and handling numerous client accounts across all verticals. This position requires sketching and defining of the primary interfaces and creating wireframes and prototypes to spring these sites to life.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assess existing sites for usability, design, content, and branding, as well as recommend design, implementation ideas, and efficient site planning strategies from a user-centric perspective to meet clients' business objectives and users' goals.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, development, and account direction departments to build effective e-commerce, social networking, and corporate sites.
- Conduct user research and stakeholder interviews for gathering requirements regarding business initiatives and site features.
- Develop sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate your design to stakeholders.
- Develop wireframes depicting all elements on a unique screen type with navigation and functional specifications.
- 3+ years of experience creating interfaces, large scale websites, and applications.
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, art, art history, or related field.
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Benefits & Perks
Start or end your day two hours outside of core business hours.
Work From Home
If you feel a cold coming on, need to wait for the cable guy or your child is sick, you can work from home.
Employees receive medical coverage and life insurance as well as dental coverage and long term disability coverage.
Paid Time Off
Each full-time team member has a minimum of 15 days each fiscal year, which increases with tenure.
We are proud to offer all full-time team members a 401k plan.
Beginning in June and ending the Friday before Labor Day, we allow employees to leave early as long as all tasks are completed.
We offer a corporate gym membership through NYSC for a reduced rate.
We offer TransitChk to full-time employees to save money on their commutes to work by using pre-tax dollars that helps save on taxes.