Information Architect's at BFM sketch and define the primary interfaces and create the wireframes and prototypes that bring our clients websites to life. They will also use SEO and social media marketing features to increase marketing potential of sites and will work in a collaborative environment, handling numerous client accounts across all verticals.
- 3+ years of experience creating interfaces, large scale websites, and applications.
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, art, art history, or related field.
- Assess existing sites for usability, design, content, and branding and recommend design, implementation ideas, and efficient site planning strategies from a user-centric perspective to meet clients' business objectives and users' goals
- Collaborate with marketing, design, development, and account direction departments to build effective e-commerce, social networking, and corporate sites
- Conduct user research and stakeholder interviews for gathering requirements regarding business initiatives and site features
- Develop sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate your design to stakeholders
- Develop wireframes depicting all elements on a unique screen type with navigation and functional specifications
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.