Blue Fountain Media is looking for an Information Architect with demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions. The ideal candidate has a proficient understanding of how to use SEO and social media marketing features to increase the marketing potential of sites and is comfortable working in a collaborative environment and handling numerous client accounts across all verticals. This position requires sketching and defining of the primary interfaces and creating wireframes and prototypes to spring these sites to life.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assess existing sites for usability, design, content, and branding, as well as recommend design, implementation ideas, and efficient site planning strategies from a user-centric perspective to meet clients' business objectives and users' goals.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, development, and account direction departments to build effective e-commerce, social networking, and corporate sites.
- Conduct user research and stakeholder interviews for gathering requirements regarding business initiatives and site features.
- Develop sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate your design to stakeholders.
- Develop wireframes depicting all elements on a unique screen type with navigation and functional specifications.
- 3+ years of experience creating interfaces, large scale websites, and applications.
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, art, art history, or related field.
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.