Blue Fountain Media is a results-driven website design, development and marketing company located on Madison Avenue in New York City. From cutting edge social network to high-end e-commerce websites, we plan, design, build and launch successful online businesses. Our teams work in an collaborative environment that promote best practices and personal growth.
We are seeking ambitious PHP Developers from mid to senior levels with a passion for engineering and bringing concepts to life.
If you have a desire to tackle technological challenges and see your projects come to life and get marketed by your fellow marketing pros, then WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Learn from Social Media Marketing experts, then Blue Fountain Media is the place for you. We are seeking self-motivated developers who can collaborate with members of our design, marketing and account management team.
We offer top compensation, medical benefits, and room for growth! We also have a great company culture we'd love to tell you about.
Skills & Qualifications
- Min. 4+ years experience coding web based applications in PHP 5
- Strong experience working with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience working with latest social networking technologies
- Ability to write W3C standards compliant, cross browser compatible (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) front-end markup in XHTML/CSS/AJAX (Jquery)
- Can work with a number of MVC frameworks and write strong, scalable code
- Ability to write and performance optimize SQL queries for MySQL (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Mobile application development a big plus (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, WinMo)
- Experience programming APIs
- Strong work ethic and ability to construct complex projects quickly
- An ardent problem-solver
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.