Marketing Analytics Specialist (Portugal)
The Marketing Analytics Specialist's role is to help identify key performance metrics and client motivators and recommend appropriate measurement tools to track success in digital marketing activities. This role provides leading-edge expertise, methodology an delivery of media and marketing metrics and analysis. This position will also help gather marketing insights and recommendations that are strategic and tactical for optimizing current and future cross channel marketing campaigns.
The Analytics & Research Specialist engages with leadership, execution teams (SEO, SEM, Social, Creative, and Development) on measurement requirements to drive actionable insights for campaign optimization. This role should have experience in leveraging user level campaign data and measurement tools (i.e.; landing page testing, auditing tools, web analytics, etc.)
- Analyze the efficiency of multiple marketing projects, across all digital marketing channels
- Use analysis to identify new solutions for clients, and up-sell opportunities
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing, Marketing Managers, and Strategists to identify KPIs for a variety of clients
- Create and organize databases for tracking client market data and trends
- Identify market demographics, trends, competition, and channel presence
- Conduct and present research, surveys and other data collection projects
- Experience with multiple web and digital reporting tools (Google Analytics etc)
- Expert level experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, VBA, etc.)
- Expert level math and statistics skills, including testing
- Knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels, as well as web architecture
- Ability to report and present analysis directly to clients in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Strong knowledge of marketing KPIs, website performance, channel performance monitoring and testing, user engagement etc.
- Experience working on a cross-functional project team with developers, designers, and marketing personnel
- General business acumen, with the ability to identify KPIs for clients across a variety of industries
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.