Digital Marketing Manager
Blue Fountain Media is looking for savvy Digital Marketing Managers to join our growing team. If you have experience managing clients and have a strong practical knowledge of digital marketing strategies (SEO, PPC, Social Media, CRO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, etc) we want to talk to you!. The ideal candidate will be confident leading client meetings, managing specialty resources and managing projects to meet client deliverables on time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary project manager, leading the planning and execution of multiple digital marketing initiatives including SEO, PPC, Social Media, CRO, LeadGen, landing pages, email marketing, etc.
- Coordinate resources across different teams to achieve client goals on-time and on budget
- Collaborate with Account Directors to communicate status and success of marketing initiatives to clients
- Proactively analyze and track campaign progress and strategize improvements based on observations
- Provide suggestions and guidance to clients on digital marketing initiatives Act as a resource in sales meetings, calls, pitches, and provide marketing project estimates
- Remain current with industry trends and sharing knowledge/ideas with department
- Bachelor’s Degree plus at least 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, web analytics, web measurement, web media technologies or a related area
- Min 1-2 years experience in account management or other client-facing role
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and confident personality with ability to successfully manage digital projects from start to finish
- Strong practical knowledge of SEO/PPC/Social Media and other digital marketing strategiesAbility to analyze/audit an existing website and/or marketing strategy for a prospective client
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal guidance after training
- Interest and willingness to be a team player and assist with a variety of marketing needs and projects
- Must be results focused with high personal expectations for quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Experience in working within Excel with large data sets and utilizing pivot tables is a plus
- Prior digital agency experience is a plus
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.