Digital Marketing Manager
In this role you will work closely with marketing channel specialists and strategists to establish project goals, key performance indicators, and a solid plan for execution and success on behalf of a diverse roster of clients. At Blue Fountain Media, the Marketing Manager is a critical link between the marketing execution team and the rest of the company including touch points with Account Directors, the creative team, and the development team.
This role will also assist the sales team with pitches, identifying service needs for clients, and working with Account Directors and Business Consultants to craft the right solution for success.
- Provides suggestions and guidance to clients on their marketing initiatives
- Acts as a resource in sales meetings, calls, and pitches
- Reviews custom marketing agreements prior to presentation to clients
- Provides marketing project estimates
Oversees a number of assigned marketing projects:
- Coordinates efforts across different teams of the marketing department
- Analyzes and tracks campaign progress
- Strategizes improvements based on observed campaign progress
- Attends client calls and meetings when required
Promotes growth and development of Marketing Department by:
- Testing and recommending new software/vendor solutions
- Proposing and developing new marketing services
- Suggesting/creating new processes
- Staying current with industry trends and sharing knowledge/ideas with department
- Recommending structural changes/improvements as necessary
- Meet monthly with division leads and MM team to discuss department issues, ideas, improvements
- A Minimum of 2 years account management experience
- A background in managing interactive projects (UID, creative design, web development, SEO, Paid Search, Email, Social, etc.)
- Knowledge of working with CMS platforms like Wordpress and Magento
- A Proven track record of success in project management
- Driven, flexible, and team-oriented work ethic
- The ability to manage multiple projects and identify up-sell opportunities within new marketing channels
- Leadership with an internal team to come up with custom solutions based on client needs
- Clear articulated strategic vision and ability to remain in budget and scope
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships through comprehensive understanding of business needs
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Benefits & Perks
Start or end your day two hours outside of core business hours.
Work From Home
If you feel a cold coming on, need to wait for the cable guy or your child is sick, you can work from home.
Employees receive medical coverage and life insurance as well as dental coverage and long term disability coverage.
Paid Time Off
Each full-time team member has a minimum of 15 days each fiscal year, which increases with tenure.
We are proud to offer all full-time team members a 401k plan.
Beginning in June and ending the Friday before Labor Day, we allow employees to leave early as long as all tasks are completed.
We offer a corporate gym membership through NYSC for a reduced rate.
We offer TransitChk to full-time employees to save money on their commutes to work by using pre-tax dollars that helps save on taxes.