Blue Fountain Media is an award-winning digital agency where the seams between each department are invisible, and collaboration is common practice. We owe our success to the many creative, meticulous, and passionate employees who uncompromisingly produce quality work of the highest standard. We pride ourselves on our ability to gauge the creative landscape and make strides with captivating design, gauge the best SEO practices, and convert at the highest rate in the industry.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to work alongside our world-class professionals, since our clients expect nothing less than outstanding results, and we are here to exceed their expectations every time. If you can see yourself enjoying a constant flow of diverse clients with unique problems, and you pride yourself on being the primary contact between them and our agency, then we want you to grow with us.
In this role you will work closely with marketing channel specialists and strategists to establish project goals, key performance indicators, and a solid plan for execution and success on behalf of a diverse roster of clients. The Marketing Manager is a critical link between the marketing execution team and the rest of the company including touch points with Account Directors, the creative team, and the development team.
This role will also assist a Senior Marketing Manager, identifying service needs for clients, and working with Account Directors and other team members to craft the right solution for success.
We are looking for the very best, with these…
- A Minimum of 3-4 years account management experience
- A background in managing interactive projects (UID, creative design, web development, SEO, Paid Search, Email, Social, Content, etc.)
- Knowledge of working with CMS platforms like Wordpress and Magento
- A proven track record of success in project management and marketing execution
- Driven, flexible, and team-oriented work ethic
- Attentive ability to manage multiple projects and identify up-sell opportunities within new marketing channels
- Ability to leverage team members with varying specialties to come up with custom solutions based on client needs
- Clear articulated strategic vision and ability to remain in budget and scope
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships through comprehensive understanding of business needs
- Provides suggestions and guidance to clients on their marketing initiatives
- Reviews custom marketing agreements prior to presentation to clients
- Provides marketing project estimates
- Oversees a number of assigned marketing projects:
- Coordinates efforts across different teams of the marketing department
- Analyzes and tracks campaign progress
- Strategizes improvements based on observed campaign progress
- Attends client calls and meetings when required
- Meet monthly with division leads and MM team to discuss department issues, ideas, improvements
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.