Blue Fountain Media is looking for a hands-on UX Specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit to develop design solutions for clients across all verticals. This position requires analysis, insight and planning, working directly with our IA, Design, and Development team to ensure high quality and engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will have an agency background with the ability to articulate visuals to represent user experience concepts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assess existing sites for usability, design, content, and branding and make recommendations accordingly
- Conduct user research and stakeholder interviews for gathering requirements regarding business initiatives and site features
- Recommend design and implementation ideas from a user-centric perspective
- Grasping both client and user needs, and creating a product that balances the two with feedback to improve results
- Collaborate with marketing, design, development, and account direction departments to build effective e-commerce, social networking, and corporate sites.
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, Art, Art History, or related field
- 3+ years of experience creating consumer facing interactive experiences across all platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet, social)
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.