Blue Fountain Media is looking for a Senior Web Designer to join our growing team and help take our designs and ideas to the next level. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of what makes a successful website, logo or print piece and can communicate and execute their thoughts to the team and client. At BFM, our designers work in a team environment alongside an account director, information architect, developers and creative strategists. Candidates with exceptional time management practices who strive to come in under hours and impress clients and teach team members are exactly who we'd like to meet.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating cutting edge designs for print/web/mobile accounts
- Provide direction and tips to Associate designers, serving as a mentor to guide them into the next level
- Present designs and concepts (internally and to clients), bringing fresh ideas to each client meeting and providing feedback when necessary
- Guided by your account director, work alongside expert information architect, marketing and development team members to provide web designs, logos, and branding for a number of clients simultaneously.
- Participate in client meetings, understanding their needs and working to present wireframes, logos, color schemes, and images that effectively communicate their business objectives.
- A degree in arts, art history, graphic design, communication design, or a related field.
- 7+ years' experience designing informational, e-commerce, and social networking sites.
- Proficient in one or more Adobe CS products, used at Blue Fountain Media for all client projects
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.