Senior Web Designer
As a Senior Designer at BFM, you are required to know what makes a successful website, logo, or print piece and must be able to communicate and execute your thoughts to the team and client.
- A degree in arts, art history, graphic design, communication design, or a related field
- 7+ years' experience designing informational, e-commerce, and social networking sites
- Proficient in one or more Adobe CS product, used at Blue Fountain Media for all client projects
- Creating cutting edge designs for print/web/mobile accounts
- Provide direction and tips to Associate designers, serving as a mentor to guide them into the next level
- Present designs and concepts (internally and to clients), bringing fresh ideas to each client meeting and providing feedback when necessary
- Guided by your account director, work alongside an expert information architecture, marketing, and development team members to provide web designs, logos, and branding for a number of clients simultaneously
- Participate in client meetings, understanding their needs and working to present wireframes, logos, color schemes, and images that effectively communicate their business objectives
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.