We focus on providing our clients a high return on investment and long-term benefits. The results below are the outcome of our hard work and dedication. You could become one of these case studies. Request a quote or give us a call at 212-260-1978 to get started.
- Time on Site increased by 150%
- Traffic increased by over 22% on the NFL Youth Player website
- Bounce rate on the NFL Youth Player website decreased by over 40%
- Q&A with Coach Miller provides readers with insider access to football tips
Blood Manor's social media marketing and pay-per-click marketing campaign leads to an increase in website referral traffic and social media presence.
- Increased website referral traffic by 36%
- Facebook likes increased by 31%
- Facebook click-through-rate of 3.2% with a cost-per-click of $0.14
Half Price Lawyers' Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click marketing campaigns lead to an increase in website traffic and onsite engagement.
- Increased website traffic by 72.82%
- Organic non-branded traffic increased by 181.18%
- Average visit duration increased by 84.47%
- Bounce rate decreased by 4.26%
America's leader in granite countertop overlays, Granite Transformations, sees website traffic double and consultations increase by 50% after a website redesign, a new CMS and search engine optimization.
- Doubled average monthly visitors
- Increased search engine traffic by 400% during peak seasons
- 83% increase in consultations from the previous year
- The website ranks on page 1 of Google for 68 high-value keywords, including "granite counter tops", and many more long tail search terms
exhale's website redesign and search marketing campaigns bring the site an increase in traffic and site engagement.
- Increased non-branded organic traffic by 226%
- Increased total site traffic by 31%
- Increased return visits by 22%
Bonvoy Adventure Travel sees large improvement in site traffic and onsite transactions through a combination of SEO and social media marketing.
- Increased site traffic by 148%
- Increased conversion rate by 21%
- 200% increase in onsite transactions
Foxcroft Collection's sees a large improvement in their paid-search marketing with an increase in conversions while simultaneously decreasing spend
- Increased revenue by 275.99%
- Decreased cost/conversion by 58.52%
- Increased conversion rate by 70.39%
Icon Parking attracts a greater volume of traffic and conversions from paid search with ongoing optimization of their pay-per-click marketing campaign.
- Decreased paid-search CPA by 53%
- Increased paid-search conversion volume by 56%
- Increased ad click through rate by 38%
Cook For Your Life, a recipe resource for those touched by cancer, sees tremendous traffic and branding results through social media marketing, search engine optimization, and a new non-profit website design.
- Increased site engagement and monthly conversions by over 9,000%
- Increased non-branded search traffic by 1,070%
- Increased direct traffic by 125%
- Increased engaged facebook users by 95%
In The Heights, the award winning musical, sells out its first run of shows in Westchester by building a dedicated online community through social media marketing.
- Increased social media traffic to over 48% of total site traffic
- Built engaged community of over 2,900 Facebook Likes & 400 Event RSVPs
- Obtained 5.4 million ad impressions in 6 weeks leading up to premiere
- Achieved Facebook clicks at a rate of $0.54 per click
Blue Fountain Media brought the Smarties brand into the 21st century with a newly designed Flash website and an adjoining B2B ecommerce site that depict a magical candy land for both children and adults to enjoy.
- Time spent on the website increased by 300%
- Bounce rates decreased by 25%
- Facebook fans increased from 900 to over 40,000
- Blog added to increase brand engagement and repeat visits to website
- Winter and Halloween variations of home page created to garner fan attention
With the help of a new ecommerce design, paid search campaign and search engine optimization, Tweezerman, a leading beauty tool supplier, was able to drastically increase site engagement and online sales.
- Non-branded search traffic increased by 186%
- Increased conversion rates by 27%
- Decreased paid search cost per conversion by 40%
- Paid search click through rates increased 195%
- Visits from non-branded search have tripled since the beginning of the campaign
- Traffic increased by 500% from non-branded search traffic
- Goal abandonment dropped from an average of 72% to an average of 63% following a shopping cart redesign
- Men's grooming guide helps visitors to find the right product for their skin
With the help of a search engine optimization campaign and on-site optimization techniques, Popcorn Flix saw a tremendous lift in non-branded organic traffic to their movie streaming site
- Non-Branded Organic Traffic increased by 1,366%
- Gained over 1,000 Page 1 & 2 Google Search Result Keywords
- Total pageviews increased 94.15%
- Organic traffic bounce rate decreased by 12.38%
With the help of a pre-launch splash page as well as targeted social media and pay-per-click campaigns, daily deal site Dealyst is able to generate a large volume of leads at a low cost-per-acquisition.
- Acquired leads at 55% lower rate than industry standard
- Generated over 4,700 Facebook fans
- Attracted over 5,730 unique site visits
- Averaged 9 minutes onsite from pre-launch leads
Influence Graphics, a NYC digital printing company, saw an increase in their ROI over by 110% with Blue Fountain Media's pay-per-click marketing.
- Increased pay-per-click marketing ROI by over 110%
- Decreased cost-per-conversion by 35%
- Decreased average cost-per-click by 17%
- Increased conversion rate by 28%
With a redesigned Flash website, Broadway Nails, a world leader in artificial nails, is now able to keep users on their website 60% longer and bounce rates have been cut in half.
- The average amount of time a user spends on the site increased by 60%
- Bounce rates have decreased by 50%
- Overall engagement with the Broadway Nails brand has increased by 5 times the initial level of engagement
- Interactive application helps users find the best nails
Verve Medical Cosmetics, supplier of aesthetic medical solutions, sees an increase in both traffic and their ability to turn their traffic into qualified leads through a lead generation site redesign, a local search engine optimization campaign, and a pay-per-click marketing campaign.
- Increased non-branded, organic search traffic by 230%
- Increased phone leads by 250%
- Obtained over 50 page one keywords
- Increased Paid Search traffic by 11% while simultaneously decreasing cost-per-click by 9 cents
- Word-of-Mouth engagement increased 1,200%
- 500% increase in social media influence through Facebook & Twitter
- Conversion rates increased from 12% to over 20% with Deal Days landing page redesign
- Residual traffic continues year-long thanks to repeat, email offers
- Traffic has increased exponentially since the website launch in early 2008
- Conversion rates have increased by nearly 2.5 times what they had been previously
- Cost-per-acquisition has been decreased to less than 20 cents
- Content management system allows for easy update of products and content
Parfum1, an online fragrance and beauty product retailer, doubled their pay-per-click marketing revenue and saw a massive surge in Facebook Likes with a social media marketing campaign with Blue Fountain Media.
- Increased pay-per-click marketing ROI by 23%
- Decreased Cost-Per-Conversion by over 25%
- Brought number of Parfum1 Facebook Likes from less than 70 to over 5,900
- Obtained Facebook Likes at just 13 cents per Like
Evolution Capital sees a large increase in site engagement and conversions with the help of a new B2B website design and pay-per-click marketing.
- Increased unique site visitors by 107%
- Increased pages per visit by 54%
- Increased pay-per-click conversion rate by 70%
- Decreased pay-per-click cost per conversion by 42%
Through a new PPC Marketing strategy, JW Surety Bonds, the largest U.S. surety bond company experiences a rise in conversion rates, conversions and a decrease in cost per conversion.
- Conversion rates increased by 93%
- Cost per conversion dropped 23%
- Increased the number of conversions by 15%
- Ad spend decreased by 13%
The Bright Start College Savings Program approached Blue Fountain Media seeking an Illinois geo-targeted pay-per-click marketing solution that would drive qualified visitors to their site and increase registrations for their 529 college savings plan.
- Conversion rates increased by 45%
- 258% increase in conversion volume
- Cost-per-conversion decreased by 32%
- Increased visits from paid search by 34%
Blue Fountain Media developed a rich and dynamic website for Young Survival Coalition, customized with bulletin boards, community features, events, and social media features as simple as the click of the mouse.
- Increased time on site and average page views
- Organization of content present the ability to interlink site content and allow users to better engage in YSC
- Implemented meaningful and direct paths for users to explore site content, offerings, events, communities and resources.
- The website offers resources, connections, and outreach opportunities
By launching an extensive search engine optimization campaign, which focused heavily on Google Places, Blue Fountain Media successfully directed local visitors to targeted landing pages for their nearest Cardiology office.
- Increased keywords appearing on page 1 of Google by over 200%
- Increased overall search engine traffic by 25%
- Increased in inbound links by 300%
- Receive 70% of traffic from search engines
- Received local search engine traffic through optimized Google Places listings
- Ranks on Page One of Google for the highly-competitive keywords "racing videos" and "racing video," as well as a host of other long tail keywords
- Mentioned on the BBC, Yahoo! Sports, and Expansión
- Named 'Site of the Week' on Bangshift.com, #2 Best Video Website of the Week by Internet Video Magazine, and is presently #1 on the TV-Links.eu guide
The New York Organ Donor Network, with the help of Blue Fountain Media, were able to simplify and consolidate their registration forms and substantially increase their website traffic.
- 50% increase in site traffic from search engines
- 320% increase in keywords appearing on page 1 of Google
- Monthly newsletter updates donors and supporters with news and events
- Language translation tool localizes the website for chinese & spanish speaking visitors
With the help of search engine optimization, email marketing, and a redesigned website, StopObesityForLife.com, experiences growth in online visitors and new customers.
- Increased website's page views by over 200%
- Increased average time on site by 40%
- Reached over 40 competitive keywords on page one of Google's Search results
- Live chat feature provides visitors with quick answers to their questions
Would You Rock This, an online fashion community, experiences an increase in user sign ups, uploading of sketches and sharing after a website redesign and a conversion optimization strategy.
- Time on site increased to over 5 minutes per visit
- An average of 11 pages viewed per visit
- Bounce rate decreased by over 15%
- Aspiring designers find a new outlet to receive feedback and get new ideas
Well Appointed House, a luxury home decor ecommerce shop, experiences an increase in traffic and conversions through a user-friendly website developed by Blue Fountain Media.
- Re-design and development has increased time on site, product interest and inquiry, and sharing of products
- Clear user-pathways help increase conversions and lead the consumer to the desired product
- Implemented a streamlined 3 step checkout process
- New website provides loyal customers with 10,000 home decor items.
Center for Fiction's newly launched ecommerce website helps increase time on site, product interest and conversions.
- Ease to use ecommerce platform increases product interest and conversions.
- Users spend more time on site due to a streamlined navigation and content organization.
- Bridge the gap between offline and online through interactive multimedia galleries for photos and videos.
- Website creates connections between writers and readers
Manhattan Aesthetic Surgery approached Blue Fountain Media seeking a way to better market their website and increase interaction with their brand.
- Designed and launched blog site to support and promote MAS products, services, and its brand
- Promoted social media presence with enhanced sharing functionality
- Established online fan community to increase brand interaction
- MAS becomes hub for industry news
Dr. Baradarian and Dr. Tenner approached Blue Fountain Media as the firm of choice for updating their website. The results led to a long term relationship as they had Blue Fountain Media provide their online marketing and search engine optimization.
- Securing over 70 rankings on page one of Google’s search results
- Visitors spend an average of three minutes on-site and view over 4 pages per visit
- Search traffic increased by over 500%
- Averaging over 20 weekly consultation leads
Endeavor Elevator gets a customized ecommerce website up and running within one month thanks to Blue Fountain Media's thorough planning and agility.
- Immediate increase in sales within 1 week of launch
- Conversion rates doubled through funnel optimization
- 80% of new visitors to the website become repeat customers
- A simplistic check out process allows visitors to search and purchase products effortlessly
A redesigned website with clear messaging, strong calls-to-action and key ecommerce functionality has led to a jump in sales, improved conversion rates and an increase in time spent on the Bradley’s Military website.
- Increased average monthly conversions over 40%
- Traffic grew by over 35% within the first 2 months of the site's launch
- User engagement on the site increased by over 20% within the first two months
- The blog allows Bradley's Military to effectively communicate with their customers
The Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation raises over $3 million thanks to a Web 2.0-based donor registration program designed by Blue Fountain Media.
- Online donations increased by 70%
- Over $3 million raised through online donations
- Thousands of new memberships created through the online membership sign-up feature
- Social media platforms allow supporters to receive instant updates on news and events
Blue Fountain Media built a custom CMS and website to handle the increasing demand faced by Poly Scientific, one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of laboratory chemicals, stains and reagents.
- 80% increase in technical and product inquiries
- 100% increase in conversion rate of reoccurring orders through the site
- 60% increase in receiving customized new product requests
- Flash demos help educate existing and potential customers on the products
- 10,000+ new customers from organic search engine optimization
- 46 competitive keywords, as well as hundreds of "long-tail" keyword phrases, on page 1 of Google, Yahoo! and MSN
- Over 10,000 visitors per month from organic traffic, at a cost per acquisition of less than 1/3 of paid search
- Became the online destination to file taxes late
Luxury Air Jets sees sales and client retention increase through website design and CMS development by Blue Fountain Media.
- Designed and developed a new site to capture Luxury Air Jets' feel of luxury and professional service
- Effectively integrated Flash animation with effective search engine optimization
- Increased sales by successfully integrating online and offline content
- Monthly newsletter updates subscribers with special offers
Blue Fountain Media provided the production house with an attention-grabbing website, which can quickly provide access to clients for easy viewing of work in progress.
- Created a Flash-based site with an integrated video gallery
- Custom content management system enables the client to update all content and media
- Login functionality allows the client to create time-sensitive usernames and passwords for clients to view their work