With the help of a new ecommerce design, paid search campaign and search engine optimization, Tweezerman, a leading beauty tool supplier, was able to drastically increase site engagement and online sales.
- Non-branded search traffic increased by 186%
- Increased conversion rates by 27%
- Decreased paid search cost per conversion by 40%
- Paid search click through rates increased 195%
Cook For Your Life, a recipe resource for those touched by cancer, sees tremendous traffic and branding results through social media marketing, search engine optimization, and a new non-profit website design.
- Increased site engagement and monthly conversions by over 9,000%
- Increased non-branded search traffic by 1,070%
- Increased direct traffic by 125%
- Increased engaged facebook users by 95%
The NFL saw an increase in traffic by over 22% and the bounce rate decreased by over 40% after a thorough website design and CMS development.
- Time on Site increased by 150%
- Traffic increased by over 22% on the NFL Youth Player website
- Bounce rate on the NFL Youth Player website decreased by over 40%
- Q&A with Coach Miller provides readers with insider access to football tips
Westy Self Storage sees a 50% increase in all completions and conversion rates for all goals through extensive conversion rate optimization testing.
- 40% increase in Contact Us confirmations
- 160% increase in mover confirmation completions
- 78% decrease in “Contact Us” page bounce rate
In The Heights, the award winning musical, sells out its first run of shows in Westchester by building a dedicated online community through social media marketing.
- Increased social media traffic to over 48% of total site traffic
- Built engaged community of over 2,900 Facebook Likes & 400 Event RSVPs
- Obtained 5.4 million ad impressions in 6 weeks leading up to premiere
- Achieved Facebook clicks at a rate of $0.54 per click
Icon Parking attracts a greater volume of traffic and conversions from paid search with ongoing optimization of their pay-per-click marketing campaign.
- Decreased paid-search CPA by 53%
- Increased paid-search conversion volume by 56%
- Increased ad click through rate by 38%
The New York Organ Donor Network, with the help of Blue Fountain Media, were able to simplify and consolidate their registration forms and substantially increase their website traffic.
- 50% increase in site traffic from search engines
- 320% increase in keywords appearing on page 1 of Google
- Monthly newsletter updates donors and supporters with news and events
- Language translation tool localizes the website for chinese & spanish speaking visitors