Conversion Optimization Case Studies
Anthony For Men
- Visits from non-branded search have tripled since the beginning of the campaign
- Traffic increased by 500% from non-branded search traffic
- Goal abandonment dropped from an average of 72% to an average of 63% following a shopping cart redesign
- Men's grooming guide helps visitors to find the right product for their skin
R.A.G. New York
- Traffic has increased exponentially since the website launch in early 2008
- Conversion rates have increased by nearly 2.5 times what they had been previously
- Cost-per-acquisition has been decreased to less than 20 cents
- Content management system allows for easy update of products and content
Meet Our Marketing Team
Experts in conversion optimization | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Ashley Kemper Marketing Manager view profile
Adrienne Rhodes Marketing Manager view profile
Emily Sokolow Marketing Specialist
Jared Del Prete Strategy Manager
Rishe Groner Associate Strategist
Thom Prewett Director of Corporate Marketing
Julie Barsamian Marketing Strategist
Shelby Ahern Marketing Manager
Stephanie Walton Marketing Specialist
Crystal Grandison Marketing Manager
Garrett Wilson Marketing Manager
Tera Brown Marketing Specialist
Dan Morosi Marketing Specialist
Joe DiNardo Marketing Manager
Alanna Francis Director of Marketing view profile
Clients Who've Benefited From Our Conversion Optimization Services
Hear what our clients have to say in their own words:
We increase marketing ROI for each of our clients. | See more Testimonials
Sr. Director, Interactive Development; Publisher's Clearing House
Director of Online Media, Tweezerman
We Turn Mere Traffic Into Sales
Your website is probably getting new visitors as you read this. How many of them are turning into leads? Conversion optimization is the process by which we can help you increase the percentage of visitors who become your next customers.
- We begin the process by taking a look at what type of website traffic is going to which pages. It is important to ensure that each page is receiving traffic from the right sources. For example your home page should not be getting traffic from searches for all of your services of products. Instead, each type of service or product should have its own landing page. That way, your users will immediately find what they are looking for and are more likely to take an action such as purchase a product or request your services.
- On each landing page, we take a look to ensure that the messaging on the page is clear and matches the types of searches that would lead users to find the page in the first place. We rigorously test and refine these pages based on results, not just gut instincts. Part of optimizing your landing pages to the fullest requires clear, well written copy which our team of copywriters adds to your landing pages to supplement any assertions that might be made.
- We reduce the number of calls-to-action to a minimum and make sure that the ones that remain on the page are in sync with the intent of users that navigate their way to the landing page.
- Streamline your conversion funnel. Eliminating any unnecessary requests for information from the user will decrease the number of roadblocks to a conversion. It is important to include only the most necessary content on your page that your user needs to yield a conversion. BFM can evaluate what your users' primary concerns are with the help of web analytics. By integrating web analytics, we can better understand user behavior and track the results your landing pages are generating for your business.
- Take the steps to make sure that your call-to-action button stands out to users and is the first thing their eyes see. By using tactics like contrasting color for calls-to-action and making sure that other images on the page are relevant to your product or goal, we optimize your landing pages so that users perform the conversions you want them to.
- Our team also adds elements to your landing pages to instill the users' trust with your brand. This can include a professionally designed logo, certifications, awards, and logos of publications that your business has been featured in. Additional trust elements include badges from companies like Verisign, McAfee, and the Better Business Bureau as well as well-written copy and customer reviews about your product or service that show that other users have had a good experience with your brand in the past.
- Include content that is compelling and targets your ideal audience. However, be sure not to overlook business goals like capturing leads and generating more sales. We optimize your website's landing pages to make sure that your content is substantive, relates to the user, and is optimized to generate conversions and revenue for your business.