Newsletter / Email Creative Samples
Our designs regularly result in high click-through rates thanks to clear messaging, strong calls-to-action, and fast load times.
- Tweezerman Ecommerce newsletters for beauty tools leaders
- Cook for Your Life Informational newsletters for recipe website
- Civilian Military Combine Email newsletters for military mud run challenge
- Vintry Fine Wines
- Tristan Clopet Email newsletters to reach fans of singer-songwriter.
- R. A. G. New York Promotional emails for clothing store.
- SuperSmile Email marketing for oral care brand.
- Anthony For Men Email marketing for leading men's grooming brand.
Meet Our Marketing Team
Experts in Email Marketing, SEO, PPC, and more | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Ashley Kemper Marketing Manager view profile
Adrienne Rhodes Marketing Manager view profile
Emily Sokolow Marketing Specialist
Jared Del Prete Strategy Manager
Rishe Groner Associate Strategist
Thom Prewett Director of Corporate Marketing
Julie Barsamian Marketing Strategist
Shelby Ahern Marketing Manager
Stephanie Walton Marketing Specialist
Crystal Grandison Marketing Manager
Garrett Wilson Marketing Manager
Tera Brown Marketing Specialist
Dan Morosi Marketing Specialist
Joe DiNardo Marketing Manager
Alanna Francis Director of Marketing view profile
Our Blog Posts on Email Marketing
Email remarketing is on the rise when it comes to recovering users who abandon shopping carts. Learn 4 big email remarketing shifts over the past year and how to use them for recovering lost revenue.Jan 28 by Thom Prewett
For the very first time, Blue Fountain Media presents the Inbox Awards! Check out the best 8 email blasts from 2012 and what it was that had us clicking.Dec 20 by Rishe Groner
Our Email Marketing Methodology Increases Your ROI
All too often, email marketers blast a single message to their subscribers, yielding minimal results for your company and an irritated subscriber base. However, by treating email marketing as an engaging dialogue between yourself and your recipients, you can utilize email to accomplish your objectives and increase your online marketing ROI. Below is our methodology to ensure that you are getting optimal results from your email marketing campaigns:
- Audience Research: It is important to know the nature of your email recipients in order to cater towards their attitudes, culture, and expectations.
- Data Collection: Try to gather as much relevant information about your recipients from your email signup form. Some examples of information you might want to ask for include title, company, or location. However, you should only ask for the information that you will actually use to segment your email campaigns. Asking for too much information can decrease your rate of email signup.
- Analyze Goals & Objectives: Most recipients spend no more than a couple seconds when viewing an email. Whether you are supplying an informational resource or marketing a product, a single focus must be decided upon in order to grab your recipients' attention and direct them towards your desired action.
- Design: We design and structure your emails to cater towards your goals and your audience. Through careful placement of strong calls to action and supporting images, we are able to optimize your click through rates.
- Targeting: Nobody likes to receive an email that is not relevant to them. We send relevant messages to recipients who look forward to them through use of segmentation, analytics, and past user activity.
- Custom Landing Pages: The goal of an email is to trigger clicks and drive traffic to your site. Once there, it is important to fulfill subscribers' expectations and complete your conversion with the use of a landing page that is synchronized with your email.
- A/B Testing and Result Measurement: All of our email campaigns involve using and measuring a/b testing to optimize your click through and open rates.
- Synch with Search and Social Media: Email marketing can play a role in both search and social media marketing if utilized correctly. Using an email distribution service that allows you to create a dedicated webpage for your email will allow your email content to rank for search. Effective email marketing should also include social sharing buttons and links right in the emails. This will help increase the reach of your email while driving more traffic to your company's social media pages.
- Mobile Optimization: The percentage of users who now open their emails on mobile devices is rapidly growing. If your message doesn't take mobile users into account you could be losing a large percentage of traffic. By testing email templates for how they appear on mobile we make sure that your email marketing is just as effective on mobile devices.
- Timing: Timing and frequency are crucial metrics to consider when creating a well-crafted email marketing campaign. In order to make sure that the highest possible percentage of your subscribers open and click through your email campaign, we will find the optimal time and frequency to reach out to your customers and get actionable results.
- Tracking: In order to make sure your email marketing campaigns are getting you the best possible ROI, extensive tracking and measurement of results is required. We make sure that statistics like open rate, click-through-rate, hard and soft bounces and emails sent are all tracked and measured. Furthermore, we measure what percentage of your overall traffic and revenue marketing is giving your business online so you can see how much it is helping your business to thrive.