Newsletter / Email Creative Samples
Our designs regularly result in high click-through rates thanks to clear messaging, strong calls-to-action, and fast load times.
- Tweezerman Ecommerce newsletters for beauty tools leaders
- Cook for Your Life Informational newsletters for recipe website
- Civilian Military Combine Email newsletters for military mud run challenge
- Vintry Fine Wines
- Tristan Clopet Email newsletters to reach fans of singer-songwriter.
- R. A. G. New York Promotional emails for clothing store.
- SuperSmile Email marketing for oral care brand.
- Anthony For Men Email marketing for leading men's grooming brand.
Meet Our Marketing Team
Experts in Email Marketing, SEO, PPC, and more | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Scott Humphrey Marketing Associate
Ashley Kemper Marketing Manager view profile
Adrienne Rhodes Marketing Manager view profile
Stephanie Walton Marketing Associate
David Dweck Marketing Manager view profile
Andrea Orton Marketing Associate
Andrew Zahornacky Marketing Associate
Emily Sokolow Marketing Specialist
Shelby Ahern Marketing Specialist
Gary Nix Marketing Specialist view profile
Crystal Grandison Marketing Specialist
Jared Del Prete Strategy Manager
Rishe Groner Associate Strategist
Matthew Doyle Marketing Specialist
Julie Barsamian Associate Strategist
Thom Prewett Director of Corporate Marketing
Alanna Francis Director of Marketing view profile
Our Blog Posts on Email Marketing
With nearly 40% of email opens taking place on a mobile device it has never been more apparent to marketers that they must adapt and optimize their email marketing campaigns for mobile use. Read this post and learn how to do it!Oct 26 by Thom Prewett
Coding for email newsletters is drastically different than coding a standard Web page. If you want to learn the best steps to optimize your email marketing efforts, we have 15 tips to set you on the right path.Oct 8 by Bryan Mytko
Our Email Marketing Methodology Increases Your ROI
All too often, email marketers blast messages to their subscribers, yielding little more than minimal results for your company and an annoyed subscriber base. However, by treating it as an engaging dialogue between yourself and your recipients, you can utilize email to accomplish your objectives and increase your ROI. Below is our methodology to ensure that you are getting optimal results from your email marketing campaign.
- Audience Research: It is important to know the nature of your email recipients in order to cater towards their attitudes, culture, and expectations.
- Analyze Goals & Objectives: Most recipients spend no more than a couple seconds when viewing an email. Whether you are supplying an informational resource or marketing a product, a single focus must be decided upon in order to grab your recipients’ attention and direct them towards your desired action.
- Design: We design and structure your emails to cater towards your goals and your audience. Through careful placement of strong calls to action and supporting images, we are able to optimize your click through rates.
- Targeting: Nobody likes to receive an email that is not relevant to them. Through use of analytics and past user activity, we are able to only send messages to recipients who look forward to them.
- Custom Landing Pages: The goal of an email is to trigger clicks and drive traffic to your site. Once there, it is important to fulfill subscribers’ expectations and complete your conversion with the use of a landing page that is synchronized with your email.
- A/B Testing and Result Measurement: All of our email campaigns involve using and measuring a/b testing to optimize your click through and open rates.