Flash Design & Development
Flash Design Samples
Blue Fountain Media has been recognized as one of the top 10 Flash development companies in the United States. We create Flash websites that make an impact with your customers. Each one is crafted to deliver a brand message and act as a powerful sales tool.
- Smarties America's favorite candy has a new home!
- Broadway Nails Leading artificial nail brand engages users
- Collection 18 Flash design for leader in accessories.
- EOS Health Mobile healthcare technology
- La Grenouille Flash website for restaurant
- Merit Jets International jet charter service.
- Global Scenic Services Flash website design
- Stop Obesity For Life Flash website for a medical practice
Meet Our Design Team
Experts in Flash website design | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Dennis Mirovsky Web Designer
Helen Lai Web Designer
Irina Likhashkina Senior Web Designer
Krzysztof Piatkowski Web Designer
Liya Osepaishvili Senior Web Designer
Greg Tracz Designer
Andrew Beck Designer
Jordyn Ferri Web Designer
Tatyana Khamdamova Head of Design view profile
Featured Flash Design Clients
We have designed and developed Flash websites and microsites for a variety of consumer, entertainment, publishing, finance and sports brands.
Before and After Flash RedesignsClick on the images to see details | See All Before & After
BeforeAbout The Client
SmartiesThe Smarties team came to us with one goal in mind: to overhaul their online image. We created for them a Flash website that invites users to explore a magical candy land.
BeforeAbout The Client
Global Scenic ServicesGSS needed a website that better showed off their amazing set designs to the world. We designed a CMS-driven Flash website, which makes use of their powerful imagery.
Flash Design Case Studies
After creating Flash websites for our clients, we follow-up to track results obtained. In each case, not only are project goals met, but results exceed expectations.
Blue Fountain Media brought the Smarties brand into the 21st century with a newly designed Flash website and an adjoining B2B ecommerce site that depict a magical candy land for both children and adults to enjoy.
- Time spent on the website increased by 300%
- Bounce rates decreased by 25%
- Facebook fans increased from 900 to over 40,000
- Blog added to increase brand engagement and repeat visits to website
- Winter and Halloween variations of home page created to garner fan attention
With a redesigned Flash website, Broadway Nails, a world leader in artificial nails, is now able to keep users on their website 60% longer and bounce rates have been cut in half.
- The average amount of time a user spends on the site increased by 60%
- Bounce rates have decreased by 50%
- Overall engagement with the Broadway Nails brand has increased by 5 times the initial level of engagement
- Interactive application helps users find the best nails
Testimonials From Our Flash Work
Our clients see increased user engagement, longer website visits, and more repeat visits thanks to our Flash development. We look forward to receiving compliments about each of our websites.