An Account Director oversees projects from start to finish and manages a team to deliver the best results for their clients. Account Directors maintain mutually profitable relationships with their clients by ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Account Directors are responsible for:
- Facilitating payment
- Meeting project milestones
- Ensuring projects are completed on time
- Maintaining project hours and budget
- Assisting clients with additional services
- Resolving team or project issues
- Increasing company profitability
Maintaining productive relationships with clients can be challenging at times as discussed by Kenneth Roman, former Chairman and CEO of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide:
AMC’s Award Winning Show, Mad Men had their own take on client relationships:
For more information on our services or if you would like to hit one of us in the face, please contact us here.