GSA Approved Web Design,
Development & Online Marketing
GSA Advantage!® vendor
- Industry-leading design, development, online marketing.
- Section 541 Compliant Websites.
- Minority-Owned Company.
- SBA Qualified, Small Business.
Blue Fountain Media Inc. is GSA Advantage!®
vendor available for contacting by
Federal, state, and local government agencies.
Click on a thumbnail to see details
- Harper Collins Community Driven Social Network
- Benihana World Informational Website Design
- NFL Website redesign for the National Football League
- Networked Insights Long scrolling website for real-time social data mining service
- Bonvoy Adventure Travel Inclusive adventure travel booking website
- Rosenthal Apa Group Website for high-end aesthetic dentistry practice
- Satmetrix Website design for customer insight brand
- Mimi So Ecommerce redesign for luxury jewelry brand
- Exhale Spa Full spa website redesign and online marketing campaign.
- Tweezerman Ecommerce design for beauty tools leaders
- Sweet City Ecommerce candy wholesaler
- Vault Travel Online itinerary generator website
- Questex Travel Group Informative travel website
- Career Glider Website design for informational careeer hub
- eLEND Launch of new brand
- Xtium Long scrolling landing page
- Simplifi Site redesign for online advertising platform
- Hi Pancake Social network for dog owners
- Girl Scouts of Greater NY Site redesign for NY's largest girls-only youth & leadership development organization.
- CreditCardXPO Relaunch of credit card application site
- Juicy Dealz Online Deal Site
- NIVLA Insurance Agency Custom website for local insurance agency
- PartsXpo Ecommerce site for appliance parts
- Sunny Anderson
- Foxcroft Brand Awareness Site for Growing Women's Fashion Line
- Holly Ivey Custom Gallery Site for Chic Hair Design Studio
- Icon Parking Systems Website offering parking at more than 200 locations in NYC
- Evolution Capital Partners New Corporate Website With Resource and Learning Center
- The Hard Hat Network Website for construction equipment and services
- Royal Netherlands Embassy Informative site showcasing Holland expertise in the food sector
- Ideal Asset Management Investment Advisors
- European Union Delegation t... Innovative governmental website for the EU
- Native Maui E-commerce site for organic sun protective products
- Superior Tire Planned and designed B2B ecommerce website
- Fantastic Fabrics E-commerce Fabric Store
- Direct Markets Deep scroll website built in HTML 5
- 123 Wigs Ecommerce website for wigs, extensions, and hair care accessories
- Find That Course Website Design & Development for course listing directory
- Biowars Website Design & Development for monthly digital comic
- Adaptive Informational website for data management company
- Episcopal Relief & Developm... Website for international non-profit organization
- Supreme Energy Full Service Energy Provider
- Bohning Responsive Archery Equipment Ecommerce Website
- White Cloud E-Cigarettes Ecommerce website for e-cigarette company
- Mechtronics Marketing strategy, website design and development for point of display showcasing brochure site
- Mem Property Management Property management website to highlight their services
- Transit Broker Website redesign for telecommunications agency
- Sumthing Else Music Works Planning, design and development for video game music site
- American Precious Metals Ex... Precious metals ecommerce website for buying and selling precious metals
- PVP Performance Ecommerce site for dietary energy supplements
- Blended Schools Network Online Course Content Marketplace
- Financial Health B to B Website for Industry Leading Revenue Cycle Solution Providers
- CollegeFashionista Custom fashion blogging website
- La Maison du Macaron Custom Website for Local Pastry Shop
- APTEC LLC Redesign and Development of Corporate Website
- Maggioro High end jewelry website
- Beyond 20 Planning, design and development for custom ecommerce website
- ValStone Partners Custom Brochure Website
- Dream Water All natural health website
- Trips2Italy Travel site featuring planned trips and custom vacation packages
- Source One Website redesign for military equipment retailer
- WineWave B2B website for wine distributor
- Candice Swanepoel Victoria’s Secret super model website
- Alessandro Ecommerce website showcasing nail and hand care products
- Universal eBusiness Website featuring turnkey solutions to clients in the technology space.
- Comedy Cellar Website for NYC comedy club
- New York Organ Donor Network Website redesign for organ donor organization
- New York Bone and Joint Spe... Multi-Specialty Orthopedic Practice in Manhattan
- What Wine Was That Visual search engine for wine
- BizBash Full web redesign of the nation's largest event planning publication and directory
- Jessica Gomes Website re-design for world-famous model
- Whistleblowers Against Fraud Website Design & Development and Marketing Strategy for anti-fraud organization
What is our formula for success?
Click to watch our videos explaining our process and how we increase your return on investment online.
We're here to grow your business, not just build you a website. | See All Case Studies
Immediately after re-launch of the website, dramatic improvements:
- Bounce rates on the homepage decreased by 50%.
- Organic, non-branded search engine traffic increased by 100%.
- Anthony.com ranks on page 1 of Google for over 65 keywords.
- The website's checkout process is twice as effective as previously.
Smarties' new website not only won an Interactive Media Award ('10), but also generated great results - sometimes in unexpected ways:
- Time spent on the website increased by 300%.
- Bounce rates went down by 25%. keywords.
- Facebook page fans increased from 900 to over 40,000.
- Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is a global company known for its consumer products in pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and more. Blue Fountain Media has been working closely with the company since 2009 to enhance internal websites.
- Harper Collins
HarperCollins is a publishing company founded in 1819, today owned by News Corporation. Blue Fountain Media created a microsite for the company.
- United States Mint
The United States Mint produces the circulating coinage for the US to conduct its trade and commerce. Blue Fountain Media designed and developed the website to help promote America The Beautiful Quarters Program.
- Oppenheimer Funds
OppenheimerFunds is one of the largest and most respected mutual fund management companies in the United States. Blue Fountain Media designed and maintained a temporary website focused on helping parents save for their childrens' college education.
National Football League
The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional football in the United States. Blue Fountain Media designed and developed the website of the NFL Youth Player Development program.
- Police Department City of New York
NYPD Shield (Counterterrorism Unit)
After September 11, 2001, NYC Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly created NYPD Shield, a counterterrorism bureau within the department. Today, there is an extensive counterterrorism training program in place to advance the department''s knowledge on the nature of the terrorist threat. Blue Fountain Media stepped in to create graphics, a site map, enhanced user interface, log and webpage themes utilized by the NYPD Shield Unit.
- Kingdom of the Netherlands
Kingdom of the Netherlands
The Kingdom of the Netherlands is represented by the Netherlands Consulate General in New York City. Blue Fountain Media worked with the Consulate to create NY400.org, in honor of 400 years since Henry Hudson's discovery of New York City.
Smarties is an iconic American candy brand known for their delicious, gluten- and dairy- free candy. Blue Fountain Media created a brand new online image for the company, starting with the re-launch of their corporate website.
- United Nations
The United Nations is an international organization committed to a variety of peace-keeping and humanitarian missions. Blue Fountain Media created a website for the Millenium Development Goals Award as well as branding for a new project by the UN.
Nike is a world-renown sportswear and equipment supplier. Blue Fountain Media created an interface designs for Nike's V2 website.
- New York Yankes
New York Yankees
The New York Yankees are a Major League Baseball team based in Bronx, New York. Blue Fountain Media created the website for the Yankees' new stadium project prior to the club's move in 2009.
Public Broadcasting Service
Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is an American non-profit public broadcasting television service with a wide range of member TV stations across the the US. Blue Fountain Media created a microsite for PBS.
Kiss is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of professional quality nail products. Blue Fountain Media designed and developed the website for their brand, Broadway Nails.
Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions is a leader in test preparation for graduate, college admissions and more. Blue Fountain Media designed the website in 2006 and developed much of the test prep infrastructure.
- The Oprah Magazine
The Oprah Magazine
Oprah Magazine is the print and online magazine of the television host Oprah Winfrey, undoubtedly one of America's most influential women. Blue Fountain Media built a microsite for the Magazine, launched in late 2009.
- Walt Disnay
Walt Disney Resorts
Walt Disney Resorts is a segment of The Walt Disney Company that handles theme parks, holiday resorts, and more. Blue Fountain Media performed a social media campaign focused on increasing awareness of their online video content.
- Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart is best known for her television show, magazines, and multimedia company. Blue Fountain Media has created a number of Flash animations for the official Martha Stewart website.
- Spa Finder
SpaFinder is a media company dedicated to the global spa marketplace. Blue Fountain Media performed social media marketing and created a number of landing pages for SpaFinder.
Anthony For Men is a leading men's skin care brand, focused on using natural products. Blue Fountain Media designed and developed the company's ecommerce website and provided online marketing services.
- New York Organ Donor Network
New York Organ Donor Network
The New York Organ Donor Network is dedicated to saving and improving lives through organ, tissue and eye donation and transplantation. Blue Fountain Media designed and developed a new website for the organization.
Sotheby's is one of the world's most prestigious auction houses, headquartered in New York City. Blue Fountain Media created a Flash animation for the company, used internally, and consulted in various fields.
- Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden is a worldwide creator of innovative beauty products. Blue Fountain Media has created numerous Flash demonstrations for the company as well as a recent fragrance website.
- In Style
InStyle is a leading fashion, beauty, and celebrity lifestyle portal. Blue Fountain Media did a complete planning of the official website in 2007.
Phillips De Pury & Company
Phillips De Pury & Company is an auction house located in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City. Blue Fountain Media developed the new company website.
Cold-EEZE is a brand of lozenges scientifically proven to reduce the duration of the common cold by up to 42%. Blue Fountain Media created a new homepage for the company as well as for their children's brand, Kids-EEZE.
The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) is a trade organization of participants in the market for over-the-counter derivatives. Blue Fountain Media helped ISDA with website planning and design.
- ProPhase Labs
ProPhase Labs develop and market natural health care pharmaceuticals and nutriceuticals. Blue Fountain Media created a new website for the publicly traded company and another one for Phusion Labs.
- Sony Rewards
Sony Rewards is a rewards program for Sony customers with the Sony Card. Blue Fountain Media is helping with website planning and design.
Why Choose Blue Fountain Media?
We Are Recognized Experts
We are columnists in The New York Times, our content is featured in the Yahoo Advertising Blog, and we regularly speak at online business conventions. Our experts have been called upon for interviews by major media outlets including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Inc. and Crain’s New York Business.
We Are Multi-Faceted
We have separate departments for each of our services, from planning, design, development, to marketing. Representatives from all of our departments work together to ensure the success of your project. More importantly, you don’t have to hire multiple companies to get your project done. We can do it all.
We Want to Become Your Long-Term Partner
We do what we say and we say what we do. We have a proven track record of hitting deadlines, staying on budget, and having a pro-active approach to client relations. We enjoy building long-term relationships with our clients. Don’t take our word for it. After interviewing many of our clients, Dun & Bradstreet awarded us with their 5-Star rating for outstanding service and quality.
We Design & Develop Award-Winning Websites
Our design and development teams regularly create websites that win us awards. We were awarded a perfect 5 Star rating by Dun & Bradstreet after they interviewed our clients.In 2010, alone, we won 12 design awards, including 5 American Web Design Awards and 3 Interactive Media Awards.