Media Website Design
Media Website SamplesOur designers are experts at creating websites that encourage visitors to interact with your content.
- Harper Collins Community Driven Social Network
- Smarties America's favorite candy has a new home!
- BizBash Full redesign of web properties of the nation's largest event planning publication and directory
- Young Survival Coalition Website design for global breast cancer organization
- Tristan Clopet Email newsletters to reach fans of singer-songwriter.
- RaceFans TV Multimedia speed racing website
- Vencer Blog for a street wear and clothing brand
- Origin Digital Full redesign of live streaming and video management website
Case StudiesThrough website redesigns and online marketing, many of our media projects have seen tremendous increases in user engagement, time on site, and repeat visits.
Blue Fountain Media brought the Smarties brand into the 21st century with a newly designed Flash website and an adjoining B2B ecommerce site that depict a magical candy land for both children and adults to enjoy.
- Time spent on the website increased by 300%
- Bounce rates decreased by 25%
- Facebook fans increased from 900 to over 40,000
- Blog added to increase brand engagement and repeat visits to website
- Winter and Halloween variations of home page created to garner fan attention
With the help of a search engine optimization campaign and on-site optimization techniques, Popcorn Flix saw a tremendous lift in non-branded organic traffic to their movie streaming site
- Non-Branded Organic Traffic increased by 1,366%
- Gained over 1,000 Page 1 & 2 Google Search Result Keywords
- Total pageviews increased 94.15%
- Organic traffic bounce rate decreased by 12.38%
Young Survival Coalition
Blue Fountain Media developed a rich and dynamic website for Young Survival Coalition, customized with bulletin boards, community features, events, and social media features as simple as the click of the mouse.
- Increased time on site and average page views
- Organization of content present the ability to interlink site content and allow users to better engage in YSC
- Implemented meaningful and direct paths for users to explore site content, offerings, events, communities and resources.
- The website offers resources, connections, and outreach opportunities