Online Reputation Management
Meet Our Marketing Team
Experts in online reputation management | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Scott Humphrey Marketing Associate
Ashley Kemper Marketing Manager view profile
Adrienne Rhodes Marketing Manager view profile
Stephanie Walton Marketing Associate
David Dweck Marketing Manager view profile
Andrea Orton Marketing Associate
Andrew Zahornacky Marketing Associate
Emily Sokolow Marketing Specialist
Shelby Ahern Marketing Specialist
Gary Nix Marketing Specialist view profile
Crystal Grandison Marketing Specialist
Jared Del Prete Strategy Manager
Rishe Groner Associate Strategist
Matthew Doyle Marketing Specialist
Julie Barsamian Associate Strategist
Thom Prewett Director of Corporate Marketing
Alanna Francis Director of Marketing view profile
Seeing negative mentions of your company online?
Whether it is fair or not, people searching for you online often judge you by what others are saying. One disgruntled person can wreak havoc on your hard-earned reputation. Fortunately, a comprehensive online reputation management service can help solve this issue and show a broad audience the very best you!
Why Blue Fountain Media's online reputation management service?
- Our online reputation management service utilizes online marketing and social media platforms to displace negative information.
- Comprehensive reputation management plans are designed to raise your positive information in search engine rankings and results.
- Reputation management tools help monitor, address and mitigate negative search engine result pages.
How we build your online reputation:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC) and social media campaigns are deployed to raise the rankings of newly created landing pages that will outrank negative content. Together these two services are extremely important for effective online reputation management.
In order to drive traffic to your new landing pages that feature more accurate depictions of your business, we enlist a myriad of optimization techniques including:
- The landing page coding and content is optimization to target researched keywords
- Unique meta data (title tags, descriptions, keywords, alt tags) is created for each landing page
- Page architecture and content optimization services
- Unique search engine-friendly content is developed for landing pages on the website
- In-bound link building is performed to increase rankings
- Social media sharing tools are incorporated where appropriate
Inbound Link Building
Based on competitor analysis, we develop strategy to acquire high value in-bound links to your website. High value links are a key ingredient in Google's search rankings.
- Social Media Marketing (contacting bloggers, guest posting, group/forum integration, social media profile creation and participation).
- Creating valuable content on the website attracts links on its own and is an important step in providing value to visitors. Your pages should never be only products and services.
- Page architecture and content optimization services.
- Press Releases (up to three monthly) for Google News inclusion.
- We highlight and build inbound links to positive press releases and articles to help boost rankings.
Your company website is the best place to publish positive content. We use your site to talk about positive achievements, press mentions, recent awards and to showcase employee profiles for a personal touch.
Our team also creates a company blog that humanizes your site, attaches a face and voice to your message, and distributes SEO value to your landing pages.
Social media marketing is a major part of our business. Whether it's working on blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, YouTube or LinkedIn, we continually place clients in front of highly targeted audiences. Our campaigns - designed for either short or long term planning - build trust and loyalty by targeting influences in a particular niche and staying on top of conversations about industries and organizations.
- All employees should create LinkedIn profiles and BFM helps review profiles and make content suggestions.
- If content and videos are available, BFM creates YouTube and Vimeo pages.
- BFM will create, tweet, and monitor your Twitter account.
- BFM will create and monitor an informational Wikipedia page.
- And also has an experience team to create Facebook profiles to reach a wide audience.
BFM performs PPC alongside SEO to drive traffic to the newly created landing pages. Ongoing PPC campaign maintenance includes:
- Perform on-going keyword targeting optimization to lower cost-per-click rates for high performing keywords.
- Ad creative performance evaluation and click-through optimization.
- On-going keyword research.
BFM provides bi-weekly reports to document the Online Reputation Management campaign progress. These reports include:
- Traffic, user behavior and keyword analysis.
- Updates with all keyword rankings and progress in Google.
- Current number and location of external links as reported by Google & Yahoo!
- All work that was done by each member, including listings of all inbound links, postings, etc.
- All articles will be sent to Client for review and approval before sending out to web.