i-SEO Takes Blue Fountain Media's Clients to New Highs on Google and in the Marketplace
Just four months after launching its i-SEO online marketing program, Blue Fountain Media has been achieving remarkable results for its clients.
Blue Fountain Media, a results-driven website design, development and online marketing firm, developed its i-SEO (integrated search engine optimization) program in July and has been using it to achieve significant results for its clients, while using the same techniques to promote Blue Fountain Media’s own website.
For a small sampling of what i-SEO has already accomplished, take a look at these Google search results from early November 2009:
- Website design company- out of 110 million results, Blue Fountain Media shows up as the very first result.
- Plaid shorts- out of 564,000 results, our client R.A.G. New York shows up as the fourth result on the first page of results.
- Men’s skin care – out of 431,000 pages of results, our client, Anthony For Men, shows up in the top 15 results..
- File late- out of 111 million results, our client Priortax.com nets the No. 4 slot on page one of Google.
How does Blue Fountain Media get such results? Without giving away any trade secrets, i-SEO combines traditional SEO marketing techniques with social media marketing.
i-SEO benefits clients with:
- In-depth search analytics and reporting: Blue Fountain Media’s proprietary i-SEO tools don’t just determine which keywords are relevant to a site: it also determines which keywords turn visitors into customers.
- Advanced SEO: Blue Fountain Media's search engine optimization campaigns offer an uncommonly successful blend of on-site optimization and off-site link building.
- Social media marketing: Blue Fountain Media understands the strengths and weaknesses of each of the major social media outlets and designs customized campaigns geared to maximizing the marketing strengths—and research value—of each venue.
- Online evangelism: Blue Fountain Media understands the “DNA” of social communities. i-SEO puts your brand in front of the right audience and creates “buzz.”
“It might sound like a cliché, but our results do speak for themselves,” said Blue Fountain Media’s founder and Creative Director Gabriel Shaoolian. “i-SEO is all about bringing in new clients, new customers and an entirely new revenue streams.”
Gabriel is quick to point out that i-SEO is just one of a full range of website offerings from Blue Fountain Media. The company has designed, developed and marketed websites for clients ranging from Procter & Gamble and the NFL to new startups and small charitable foundations.
“We create results driven solutions,” Gabriel explains: “It is great to drive traffic to your site, but if your site is not visually compelling, easy to navigate and geared to producing tangible financial results, then all of that traffic is meaningless.