Social Media Marketing
Sample Social Media Marketing Results
We place brands in touch with their audience. Our campaigns can be short or long term.
Cook For Your Life
Our social media marketing campaign generated over one thousand Facebook likes for non-profit recipe website, Cook For Your Life.
Singer-Songwriter Tristan Clopet has found thousands of new listeners thanks to our social media work on YouTube.
Over 55 thousand unique visitors visited SpaFinder.com thanks to our social media marketing during our two-month campaign.
Daily deal aggregator, Dealyst, generated over 4,700 Facebook likes with the help of ongoing social media marketing.
Meet Our Marketing Team
Experts in social media marketing | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Ashley Kemper Marketing Manager view profile
Adrienne Rhodes Marketing Manager view profile
Emily Sokolow Marketing Specialist
Jared Del Prete Strategy Manager
Rishe Groner Associate Strategist
Thom Prewett Director of Corporate Marketing
Julie Barsamian Marketing Strategist
Shelby Ahern Marketing Manager
Stephanie Walton Marketing Specialist
Crystal Grandison Marketing Manager
Garrett Wilson Marketing Manager
Tera Brown Marketing Specialist
Dan Morosi Marketing Specialist
Joe DiNardo Marketing Manager
Alanna Francis Director of Marketing view profile
Hear what our clients have to say in their own words:
We increase marketing ROI for each of our clients. | See more Testimonials
VP, Director of Marketing, Verve Laser Cosmetics
Director of Online Media, Tweezerman
Our Blog Posts on Social Media Marketing
Just weeks after announcing promoted pins, Pinterest has unveiled new related pins. Find out what this means for how you use Pinterest.Nov 6 by Kate Endres
Twitter recently introduced an option for users to schedule their tweets ahead of time without using a third party platform. Read on to learn why you should care about these new changes and how you can use them to your advantage.Oct 28 by Kate Endres
We Leverage Social Media to Engage Your Audience and Increase Sales
Social media campaigns improve your standing on search engines like Google, they enhance your brand, they sell your products, they drive traffic to your website and they can help you gain new customers and serve current customers.
- Engage Customers in Meaningful Conversations - Businesses can't afford to be arrogant. In the age of social media, businesses must be open to discussions with their customers. It is important to find out what they like, what they hate and what fresh ideas they may have.
- Use Social Media to Provide Exclusive Offers and Discounts - People are always looking for deals and social media gives businesses an opportunity to provide exclusive promotions to their most loyal customers. Not only do you reach a captive audience with each offering, you can measure the success of the campaign by having it exclusive to social media.
- Provide Instantaneous Customer Service - Social media allows companies to instantaneously deal with customer service issues. This can be done directly, by offering clear channels for customers to register complaints, concerns and suggestions. This can also be done proactively, by monitoring what people are saying about your brand online.
- Put a Human Face on a Big Company - Huge corporations can seem monolithic and impersonal to the general public. By putting a human face on a company, you can strip away the wall and make yourself far more accessible to the general public.
- Engage Visitors by Having them Contribute Content - Another way of engaging the public is to have them contribute "content" to the social media site. A great example of this is Burberry, which created the "Art of the Trench" website to engage customers and potential customers.
Social Media Integration
Blue Fountain Media can integrate a wide range of social media technologies into your website, from Facebook "Like" buttons and Twitter integration, to more advanced, deep-level integration with both established and emerging social media platforms. Social Media Integration will give your customers the tools to make the most of your website and will allow them to...
- Easily share content through Twitter, Facebook, and hundreds of other Web 2.0 websites
- Effortlessly create site accounts and logins with Facebook Open Graph
- Quickly create bookmarks to your site through use of readily available social media tools
- Leverage influential capabilities of social media by integrating Facebook on ecommerce websites
Examples of Social Media Integration
Account Login / Registration
|Facebook Connect / Open Graph||Google Connect|
|Facebook Friend Connect||Google Friend Connect|
|Twitter Status RSS Feeds||Google Profile|
|Facebook Profile Badge|
Example uses of our social media integration solutions
|GOAL:||A women's online magazine wishes to better connect its users to each other and make it easier for them to login and share stories and comments with the rest of the world.
|GOAL:||An ecommerce website wishes to use Twitter as a means to broadcast to the world new products which are added to the online store.
Common Social Media Marketing Mistakes
The whole idea of social media marketing can be a bit overwhelming. People are connected to each other more than ever on social media platforms, creating conversation about your brand and industry. As a result, there are many choices as well as misconceptions
- Ignoring it all together - Social networks and blogs are the 4th most popular online activities online, including beating personal email. 67% of global users visit member communities and 10% of all time spent on the internet is on social media sites. On a daily basis, individuals are talking about your brand, so companies better listen.
- Assuming social media is a cheap and fast "miracle pill" - Entrepreneurs want everything (brand awareness, recall, more word of mouth, more business) and they want it fast. Digital market takes patience and timing. You can’t join an online social network and derive any value from it unless you take the time to meet the right people, connect, share, build, and grow.
- Assuming that any kid who grew up with the Internet is capable of devising, executing and maintaining a social media campaign - It's not about technology or if you grew up in the digital age (even though you may have an upper-hand) but about effective strategy. There is no one size fits all, and ultimately it’s not about "What are we doing in XXX social media network?" but about why should you be in that social media network. It’s about choosing YouTube over Facebook or focusing on a blog instead of Twitter. It’s about adding value to your consumer and where they "reside" digitally.
Featured Social Media Marketing Clients
Many of our clients, who range from small startups to Fortune 500 names, have trouble connecting with their target demographic online. We help them find their audience and train them on how to continually reach their key demographics.
Social Media Marketing Case Study
- Word-of-Mouth engagement increased 1,200%
- 500% increase in social media influence through Facebook & Twitter
- Conversion rates increased from 12% to over 20% with Deal Days landing page redesign
- Residual traffic continues year-long thanks to repeat, email offers
Cook For Your Life
Cook For Your Life, a recipe resource for those touched by cancer, sees tremendous traffic and branding results through social media marketing, search engine optimization, and a new non-profit website design.
- Increased site engagement and monthly conversions by over 9,000%
- Increased non-branded search traffic by 1,070%
- Increased direct traffic by 125%
- Increased engaged facebook users by 95%