Start-up Website Design
Start-up Website Samples
Our designers are experts at creating websites for introducing new brands
- Prosado Innovating bidding platform for Tax Preparation
- Pubslush Innovative publishing website
- Cook for Your Life Social design for cooking website - specifically for those touched by cancer
- Dealyst Daily deal website with voting and community features.
- Golf Worm Daily Deal Site for Golfers
- Untapped Brews Ecommerce website selling a variety of beer products.
- Civilian Military Combine Military mud run challenge
- nopooh Website design for graphic t-shirt brand
With an initial website design and online marketing, many of our start-up clients have developed online communities around their brand and have established themselves in the online marketplace.
With the help of a pre-launch splash page as well as targeted social media and pay-per-click campaigns, daily deal site Dealyst is able to generate a large volume of leads at a low cost-per-acquisition.
- Acquired leads at 55% lower rate than industry standard
- Generated over 4,700 Facebook fans
- Attracted over 5,730 unique site visits
- Averaged 9 minutes onsite from pre-launch leads
Cook For Your Life
Cook For Your Life, a recipe resource for those touched by cancer, sees tremendous traffic and branding results through social media marketing, search engine optimization, and a new non-profit website design.
- Increased site engagement and monthly conversions by over 9,000%
- Increased non-branded search traffic by 1,070%
- Increased direct traffic by 125%
- Increased engaged facebook users by 95%
Meet Our Business Consultant Team
Experts in guiding start-up businesses to success | Meet everyone at Blue Fountain Media
Ariana Ahmadzadeh Business Consultant view profile
Jeffrey Aaron Business Consultant
David Gisonno Business Consultant
Martha Howley Sales Coordinator
Tracey Busch Business Consultant view profile
Jared Friedman Business Consultant
Matthew Smith Senior Business Consultant view profile
Bobby Graziose Senior Business Consultant view profile
Our Blog Posts on Website Design
Ecommerce design aesthetic is wildly important for branding and building trust. However, you should be sure not to let your pride come before your profit. Here are six ecommerce tips to ensure your site to generates sales.Oct 18 by Adrienne Rhodes
When it comes to creating sophisticated and unique Web designs, having the biggest color palette isn't always an advantage. Sometimes less is more. Here are 50 fantastic examples of Web design that shunned color in favor or a simpler aesthetic: Black, white and grey.Sep 4 by Debbie Burkhoff