The Website Planning Process
- Client & Stakeholder Interviews:
Nobody understands your business better than you do. This is the stage where we learn everything we need to know to help you with your online strategy.
- Goal Analysis:
What do you hope to achieve with your business in the upcoming years and what role will your online strategy play in reaching those goals?
- Industry & Competitive Analysis:
Once we understand your business, we research what others in your industry (including your direct competitors) are doing both online and offline to promote and market their businesses.
- Feature Prioritization and Sitemap:
What features are critical for the success of your website?
- Features & Functionality Breakdown:
What are the technical requirements of your website (e.g. e-commerce functionality, social media platforms)?
- Information Architecture:
How will information be structured on the website (content management systems, database structure and management)?
- Wireframe Creation
This is where we translate ideas into visual imagery that gives our clients a clear idea of what the website will look like (in terms of structure) before the actual web development begins.
Featured Website Planning Clients
Big projects require proper planning. That is why we are relied on by household brands as well as entrepreneurs with big aspirations. When budgets must be approved or investment must be won, there is nothing like a website specifications document to convince stakeholders.
Website Planning Case Studies
Our website planning process has allowed our clients to organize their challenges and find creative solutions to each one. It is a necessary first step to any complex web project.
America's leader in granite countertop overlays, Granite Transformations, sees website traffic double and consultations increase by 50% after a website redesign, a new CMS and search engine optimization.
- Doubled average monthly visitors
- Increased search engine traffic by 400% during peak seasons
- 83% increase in consultations from the previous year
- The website ranks on page 1 of Google for 68 high-value keywords, including "granite counter tops", and many more long tail search terms
Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
The Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation raises over $3 million thanks to a Web 2.0-based donor registration program designed by Blue Fountain Media.
- Online donations increased by 70%
- Over $3 million raised through online donations
- Thousands of new memberships created through the online membership sign-up feature
- Social media platforms allow supporters to receive instant updates on news and events