Don’t just reinvent your marketing tactics in 2017. Instead, optimize the efforts that will work best for you and your brand initiatives. What tactics will reach your target audience the best? Read our latest post to find out.
- How Stronger SEO Helps Your Website Convert Better
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Do Instagram Pods Really Help? 5 Factors to Consider for Your Brand
- Here’s Why User Generated Content Is So Successful
- What’s Making Your Email Marketing Ineffective?
- Here Are 10 Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- The Rise of 5G
- Tuesday Technicalerts: How InVision Studio And Sketch Are Changing Screen Design
- IKEA Place Is Revolutionizing Retail Through Augmented Reality
Alhan’s Latest Blog Posts
Your mobile marketing strategy has to be more than a rehash of your desktop efforts. If you’d like to tap into to this massive market, here are some tips that will help you get started!
The Google Trusted Store Badge has been shown to increase conversion rates by over 9% in some cases. This is a quick overview of how to get started with the Google-powered trust badge.
This is a post for any HTML coder or back-end developer who wants to know what it is that they should know about SEO. On-site SEO requires more than just an SEO expert. It’s a team effort.
Google Website Optimizer will no longer be available after August 1st. In its place will be Content Experiments, a new section within Google Analytics. Being integrated with GA means that the tool is much more dumbed down (and it is), but it also means that A/B testing has just become ~70% more accessible to the world… and that is sweet.
The best way to increase website conversion rates is to figure out how to reduce visitor bounces and abandons. While this may seem like a tricky equation to solve, following a few basic steps can help improve your online ROI right away.