The more layers of communication placed between the client and the designer, the greater the risk of misunderstandings. Blue Fountain Media designer, Liya Osepaishvili, gives us her insights into getting to the heart of the matter with clients.
- How Stronger SEO Helps Your Website Convert Better
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Do Instagram Pods Really Help? 5 Factors to Consider for Your Brand
- Here’s Why User Generated Content Is So Successful
- Here Are 10 Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- The Rise of 5G
- Tuesday Technicalerts: How InVision Studio And Sketch Are Changing Screen Design
- IKEA Place Is Revolutionizing Retail Through Augmented Reality
Andrew is a true designer and a passionate -if not opinionated- communicator. His fervor for smart design solutions borders frighteningly on zealotry. (Just ask him to "make it pop" and you will see what we mean.) Still at his core, Andrew is a warm people-person who loves good office banter, grossly intellectual conversations over a fine cuppa tea, and torturing himself by following sports teams such as the New York Mets and Islanders.
Andrew’s Latest Blog Posts
When it comes to web design, a well constructed image will be infinitely more effective than any description a copywriter can add.
Get the latest on Digital Trends Subscribe to Our Newsletter