Trending news and pop culture references present brands with an opportunity to market their business in a unique way. When you take a topical event or subject, and leverage it to promote your products and services, you become a part of the conversation while creating increased brand awareness. Here are some of our favorite examples of companies incorporating this into their marketing strategies in recent years.
- How Stronger SEO Helps Your Website Convert Better
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Do Instagram Pods Really Help? 5 Factors to Consider for Your Brand
- Here’s Why User Generated Content Is So Successful
- Here Are 10 Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- The Rise of 5G
- Tuesday Technicalerts: How InVision Studio And Sketch Are Changing Screen Design
- IKEA Place Is Revolutionizing Retail Through Augmented Reality
Brian’s Latest Blog Posts
Creating and fostering relationships with members of the media – journalists, editors, producers, and the like – is a crucial part of working in the public relations industry. Working with the media and establishing …
Make the most of your digital PR efforts with these 10 essential apps to add to your mobile device.
Take a look at our digital public relations tips for insights on leveraging current news events to secure timely media placements.
Social media marketing can play an important role in your company’s PR strategy. Our new blog post highlights some of the benefits of getting this done the right way.