Trending news and pop culture references present brands with an opportunity to market their business in a unique way. When you take a topical event or subject, and leverage it to promote your products and services, you become a part of the conversation while creating increased brand awareness. Here are some of our favorite examples of companies incorporating this into their marketing strategies in recent years.
& DevMost Popular
- The Best and Worst Web Design Trends We’ve Seen This Year
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Hone Your Branded Content with These 6 Tips
- Analyzing the Performance of Your Digital Advertising Campaigns
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How Stronger SEO Helps Your Website Convert Better
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Do Instagram Pods Really Help? 5 Factors to Consider for Your Brand
- Track These Five Metrics To Optimize Your Facebook Campaigns
- Here Are 10 Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- What’s New In The World Of Web Development: Trends To Pay Attention To
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
Brian’s Latest Blog Posts
Creating and fostering relationships with members of the media – journalists, editors, producers, and the like – is a crucial part of working in the public relations industry. Working with the media and establishing …
Make the most of your digital PR efforts with these 10 essential apps to add to your mobile device.
Take a look at our digital public relations tips for insights on leveraging current news events to secure timely media placements.
Social media marketing can play an important role in your company’s PR strategy. Our new blog post highlights some of the benefits of getting this done the right way.