Facebook recently announced the addition of video on Instagram! Read on to find out how these new developments provide new advantages and options for users in the world of short-form video.
& DevMost Popular
- The Best and Worst Web Design Trends We’ve Seen This Year
- The Logo Design Process: A Complete Guide for Your Business
- Hone Your Branded Content with These 6 Tips
- Analyzing the Performance of Your Digital Advertising Campaigns
- The Road To Conversion: Defining User Pathways In The Education Space
- Education Web Design: 7 Elements that Influence Conversions
- How Stronger SEO Helps Your Website Convert Better
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Do Instagram Pods Really Help? 5 Factors to Consider for Your Brand
- Track These Five Metrics To Optimize Your Facebook Campaigns
- Here Are 10 Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- Real Estate Design: The 5 Best Websites and Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Designs: Integrating Smartphone Hardware Part 2
- Mobile App Designs: How to Integrate Smartphone Hardware
- What’s New In The World Of Web Development: Trends To Pay Attention To
- The Marketer’s Introductory Guide To Artificial Intelligence
- The Future of Customer Engagement: Key Tips & Takeaways
Gary J.’s Latest Blog Posts
Whether you’re advocating for an idea, a product or service, or any type of brand message, the content that you create, coupled with the context in which is put, leads all of the conversations you’re trying to create.
But is content truly king? Read this post to find out.
Best practices for marketing are constantly evolving. Stay up to date with 10 recent, significant shifts in marketing from this year’s Econsultancy JUMP Conference.
Instagram’s Web interface may well change the way we view digital and social in the future. Read this post and learn how.