Creative Strategy is essential for any company’s success and growth. Learn about the five foundations for an effective strategy in our blog post.
- How Stronger SEO Helps Your Website Convert Better
- The 2017 Technical SEO Audit: A Marketer’s Essential Guide
- SEO Essential Game Changers for 2017: Part 1
& DisplayMost Popular
- Top 10 Digital Advertising Tips for Your Marketing Strategy
- How to Optimize PPC Campaigns for a B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Things To Know About Invalid Clicks on AdWords Campaigns
- Tips to Build Your Brand the Best Performing Facebook Ads
- Do Instagram Pods Really Help? 5 Factors to Consider for Your Brand
- Here’s Why User Generated Content Is So Successful
- Here Are 10 Ideas For Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
- Cyber Weekend: The Best Email Marketing Campaigns of 2016
- A/B Split Testing: How to Improve Your Email Newsletters
- The Rise of 5G
- Tuesday Technicalerts: How InVision Studio And Sketch Are Changing Screen Design
- IKEA Place Is Revolutionizing Retail Through Augmented Reality
A proud Brooklyn dweller and Minneapolis native, James is an experienced brand strategist and writer. Prior to Blue Fountain Media he worked on national advertising campaigns for Target, NBC and United Healthcare. When James isn't developing creative strategies for businesses, he's probably playing basketball or working on his next e-book.
James’s Latest Blog Posts
While effectively targeting a high-converting audience isn’t rocket science, there’s a method to it that can be tested and replicated. Here are four secrets to building a digital strategy driven by target marketing.
Get the latest on Digital Trends Subscribe to Our Newsletter