Every month, BFM recognizes an all-star team member as its “BFMer of the Month.” We’re excited to recognize our Talent Acquisition Manager, Thomas Duffy, as our May recipient!
We sat down with Thomas to discuss his journey in the Digital Marketing industry, as well as his role here at Blue Fountain Media. Check out of the full interview, below!
What has been your proudest moment at Blue Fountain Media?
- My proudest moment at BFM definitely has been watching people grow from interns into valued long-term members of the team.
If you could switch jobs with another BFMer, what role would you choose?
- I would switch jobs with our System Administrator Charish Patel because he gets to interface with all of our team members!
What drew you to Blue Fountain Media originally? And how has Blue Fountain Media changed since?
- I was referred to BFM by a friend of mine from high school in 2015. Since then I've seen things change quite a bit. Ranging from new team additions to an office move, as well as an acquisition by Pactera.
What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received?
- "If it ain’t broke don’t fix it."
How do you describe what you do for a living to family and friends?
- I usually say something along the lines of "I message strangers on the internet and tell them why BFM is such great place to work and grow your career."
What’s your favorite catch phrase or quote?
- Things don’t always work out how you draw them up on paper.
What’s your most interesting/embarrassing office story?
- Our HR Director printing a poster of my picture and LinkedIn Recruiter stats for 2018 and putting it up in the main floor!