As the Founder of Blue Fountain Media, I want to wish our clients, our staff and our good friends a very Happy New Year.
2009 was a watershed year for Blue Fountain Media. This past year saw us double in size, expand offices twice, and bring in many new areas of expertise.
The year saw us work with a wonderful group of clients- both old and new- on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Some of the highlights of 2009 include:
- Blue Fountain Media was awarded a 5-Star Dun and Bradstreet Rating
- We won awards for design, marketing and e-commerce
- We earned recognition by the Web 2.0 Expo as the embodiment of “The Power of Less”
- We were singled out by About.com’s Google expert for our SEO expertise
- We successfully delivered sophisticated projects for clients like the NFL, OppenheimerFunds, Granite Transformations and the United Nations.
We are looking forward to ever greater success in 2010.
Again, wishing you all a very happy and healthy new year!!