The Account Director’s role is to build and maintain client relationships by acting as a liaison between clients and company project teams. Internally, the Account Director plans and executes quality work, identifies upsell opportunities, and ensures the timely delivery of solutions according to client requirements.
- 5+ years of account management experience
- 1-2 years working on the agency side
- Knowledge of working with CMS platforms like Wordpress and Magento
- A proven track record of success in growing client accounts
- Driven, flexible, and team-oriented work ethic
- A background in managing interactive projects (UID, creative design, web development, SEO, SEM, and MM etc.)
- A keen eye in identifying opportunities to grow clients’ business online
- Ability to manage multiple projects and upsell web design and online marketing services
- Confidence in overseeing all phases of project discovery, design, production and launch
- Leadership in collaborating with internal team to find custom solutions based on client needs
- Clear articulated strategic vision and ability to remain in budget and scope
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships with complete understanding of business needs
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.