Senior Web Designer
As a Senior Designer at BFM, you are required to know what makes a successful website, logo, or print piece and must be able to communicate and execute your thoughts to the team and client.
- Minimum five years in a creative consulting role and specialized training
- Strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing, and the creative process
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Ability to work on a team and learn from colleagues
- Deep knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Ability to organize and self-direct execution of tasks/duties
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Digital Design
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from client, agency team, and personal research
- Create strategically sound ideas and concepts in line with objectives and goals
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and on schedule
- Deliver a range of technical and innovative creative solutions
- Create response-driving solutions across all market challenges to help achieve our client’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Direct assignments and projects, from concept to final product, by working across other departments while making sure those projects deliver against the brand look, tone and feel.
Blue Fountain Media is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color, religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service, national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.